Going to Ethiopia, Danakil Depression tour was of one the biggest bucket list experiences I wanted to have since I moved to Dubai. When I was planning our trip to Ethiopia, I was confronted with a completely new packing dilemma.
When you have to hike up an active volcano, walk over a sulphur lake and spend your nights in local villages, my best suggestion is to choose comfort above all. But comfy doesn’t have to be frumpy.
You can add kitschy prints, crop tops and quirky accessories to make your outfit fun even for an adventurous travel like Danakil Depression
1) Style your harem pants with a crop top
Loose cotton colorful pants are very comfortable for travelling to hotter climates. Style it with your any light shade plain crop top. It will look super trendy and fun. Trendy harem pants also come in handy on occasions when you want to look like a boho chick in the middle of a desert.
2) A cotton checkered shirt with ripped denim shorts
Super comfortable and is never out of fashion. Add ethnic accessory to lend interest to simple ensembles.
3) Print and colors are always fun to experiment with on a sunny day. Mix and match your checkered crop top with colored shorts
- Sun Hat
- Light scarf to protect your face from dust
- Trekking clothes
- Backpack for hiking
- Head lamp
- Sandals or Flip flops for around the camp
- Comfortable covered shoes
- Swimming costume
- Sunscreen (min 30 SPF)
- Fleece –for overnight camping near volcano
- Toiletries including wet wipes
Please let us know if you have any more questions regarding travel to Ethiopia